Lindholmen Science Park offers a creative environment and service to those who work or study at Lindholmen.
|We offer a complete visitors centre at Lindholmspiren 3-5. At the Visitors Centre you can find information about the companies and education programmes at Lindholmen. We also offer several services that can make your day a little easier.
Phone: +46 (0)31 - 764 70 00
Visiting address: Lindholmspiren 3-5
Post address: Box 8077, 402 78 Gothenbueg
The Visitors Centre is open weekdays between 07:30-18:00 (Fridays -17:00). The phone is open from 08.00. Saturday, Sunday and holidays the Visitors Centre is closed.
Service for companies and visitors
- Reception for companies at Lindholmspiren 3-5
- The Visitors Centre helps visitors with information about the companies, education and services at Lindholmen.
- Luggage storage for companies’ visitors
- Postal services with post box for business on Lindholmspiren 3-5
- Taxi with discount deals
- Hotel reservations in Gothenburg with discount deals
- Goods reception (no further delivery within the building)
- Rental car reservation and information about electric car pool
- Restaurant reservation and conference booking
- Flower orders with free delivery
- Drop off and pick up of dry cleaning, shoemaking and tailoring.
Extended service package for businesses at Lindholmen
It is possible to purchase a number of additional services from the Visitors Centre.
- Extended visitor reception – registration with company visitor badges
- Internal post service – internal post delivery, post opening and refill of office supplies
- Phone service – telephone switch with personal service
- Janitorial services
- Extended goods reception
- Fruit delivery to office
If you want to know more, or order the services at Visitors Centre, contact
Maria Hedlund, email@example.com, +46 (0)31-764 70 45