Recruiting talents from overseas is different. Our new training course will help to ensure your company gets the best result from hiring international talents and provide you with the tools, knowledge and confidence you need. The training is focused on three areas:
- How to attract international talents
You will learn how to use and align your employer brand with the regional value proposition to be more attractive to international talents and understand how you can use your companies unique selling point to attract international candidates.
- How to recruit and onboard international talents
You will learn the differences between international and national recruitment. You will also be given an overview of the process for work permits from an immigration expert. You will get practical tips to help you onboard international talents, including onboarding outside of work.
- How to retain and develop international talents
The last afternoon session will feature practical case study examples including “The personal touch to the international recruitment process” and a look at tools you can use to retain and develop international talents.
After the training, you will:
- Understand the recruitment process for international talents and how to attract the international talents you need.
- Understand the work permit and relocation process.
- Have tools for the onboarding of international talents – inside and outside of work.
- Develop an outline plan for how to retain and develop international talents.
- Receive a diploma on completion of the course.
Each session will contain lots of practical advice and tools and ideas you can implement straight away. The training is also a great way to share knowledge and experiences with your peers in other companies in the region.
Places will be strictly limited.
Proposed dates: 23 March, 18 April, 9 May.
Each session will start with a lunch (which is included) and will take place 12.00 - 17.30, afternoon fika is also included.
Cost: SEK 9,995 per person, Move to Gothenburg partners get a 50% discount.
If you have any questions, please contact Helen Teame Bairu
This training course is arranged by Move to Gothenburg, a collaborative initiative of which Business Region Göteborg is a founding partner.