Insight - The secret way to finance your business
Kerstin Stenberg, CEO, Connect West. Kerstin has long experience both as a line manager and as an organizational and business development consultant.
- Tobias Elmquist, Investment Manager of Chalmers Ventures. Tobias has solid knowledge and experience of financing early-stage companies, from his previous roles at Volvo Group Venture Capital and Bure Equity.
- Anders Jansson, founder and former CEO of Minesto. Anders will talk about the journey undertaken by his company, which he took from concept to the stock exchange.
- Linda Emilsson, Group Manager, Enterprise Europe Network at Business Region Göteborg (BRG). Linda represents the intermediary perspective in relation to public funding - with insight into the BRG, EU, Almi, the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth and Västra Götaland region.
- Gusten Danielsson, CFO Cellink. The company has developed a bioink that can be mixed with living cells to develop functional human tissues. We will hear more about the success on the stock exchange, which took place before the company had turned one year.
- John Sjölander, Venture Partner at Industrifonden, works with recruiting strategies, organizational structures, fundraising, and long-term tech strategy. John holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and a Master of Science in Applied IT from University of Gothenburg.
• 11.30 a.m.-12.00 noon Drop-in lunch
• 12:00 noon-1.00 p.m. Panel debate: Exchange of knowledge, interaction and questions
The event is open to anyone interested and will be held in Swedish. The final day for registration is May 1.