Take the chance to attend a premium forum for researchers, legislators, politicians, and members of cycling associations. Exchange knowledge on cycling safety, extend your network, and discuss new research topics and safety solutions.
All papers submitted for the conference are peer-reviewed by experts in the field. Selected scientific papers from the conference will be published in a special issue of the Safety Science journal.
Topics for the conference include:
- Cyclist behavior/human factors
- Bicycle accident causation
- Bicycle accident prevention
- Bicycle injury prevention
- Cycling infrastructures
- Cycling education
- Naturalistic cycling
- Interaction between cyclists and cars/trucks
- Interaction between cyclists and other road users
- Cyclists impairment (e.g. distraction and inattention)
- Bicycle engineering including intelligent technology
- Safe cycling in cities
The conference is organized by SAFER Vehicle and Traffic Safety Centre at Chalmers, Chalmers University of Technology and City of Gothenburg. Partners at SWOV, TNO and TU Delft.
Registration and programme
We look forward to seeing you in Gothenburg!