Detta är ett projekt med uppdrag att hjälpa ukrainska flyktingar att komma ut på arbetsmarknaden i Sverige så snart som möjligt. Styrkan i vårt gemensamma nätverk kan bidra till att skapa möjligheter och inkludering, samtidigt som många organisationer kan dra nytta av ny kompetens.
Building bridges between employers and job hunters
The project’s primary mission is to help Ukrainian refugees to enter the labour market in Sweden as soon as possible. The project is run by Lindholmen Science Park in close cooperation with Help Ukraine Gothenburg, International House Gothenburg, Region Västra Götaland, and is financed by the European Social Fund. We work closely with social- and governmental organizations.
- I see a value in using the strength we have as a collaboration platform, and how we can contribute to this initiative. Through our extensive network of companies, we can quickly mobilize contacts and connections to those who can and want to get a job. We have in this a clear and concrete support from our owners, says the CEO of Lindholmen Science Parks, Tord Hermansson.
As an employer, do not hesitate to contact us if you want to know more and join this initiative.
If you are looking for a job
Join us in upcoming events and activities:
- CV & LinkedIn workshops
- Job fairs
- Support in the process of searching and applying for a job
- Info meetings about the job market in Sweden
- Language courses and speaking clubs in Swedish and English
- Mentor programs
- Internships in local companies
The project is currently looking for potential employers, preferably a coordinator that could participate in the job fairs and provide possibilities for internships. If you are interested and want to know more, please contact us.
Mariya Melnyk, Project Manager: email@example.com